The 5mm premium macramé cord is a single twist cotton cord composed of 112 small threads. It is perfect for macramé, weavings and any fiber art.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
It is sustainable and 100% made of recycled cotton.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colours are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colourblend process allows consistent colour matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into premium macramé cord
Bobbiny premium macramé cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.
Premium Cotton Cord is a soft, flexible and durable cord.
Length 100m / 108yds
100% recycled cotton with a single twist
top of page
bottom of page